Northern Exposure Realty in Palm Cove, Cairns
We came from Europe to watch the eclipse in 2012. Northern Exposure Realty rented us an apartment with a horrific smell, and all they did to remedy was to spray the place with deodorant. We had to sleep in the living room all four of us and not use the bedrooms. The owner of Norther Exposure was well aware of the problems.
An independent plumber we contacted could confirm that the moldy smell was due to microorganisms from a flooding. I have never had such a bad experience with a rental company ever before, and it was a huge drawback on an otherwise good holiday. Don't choose this company, they are not honest and will not help you if they make a mistake.